N O T I C E
February Governance Board
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 6:30 p.m.
Zoom link and the reports for CUMNS, Stillwaters and Communications & Technology will be sent early next week.
In order for the Governance Board Covenant to become embedded in our work and ensure that we have a Christ-focused relationship with each other, Pastor Jen has suggested that we use our Covenant as the basis for our spiritual reflection and prayers. So…starting with our meeting next week, Daniel will use the first one as the basis for his spiritual reflection: “We actively and intentionally live our membership covenant: being regularly present (worship), developing a prayer life, giving (financially and with time) serving and witnessing. In other words…show up for God and the church.
Loving 6:35 – 7:00
- Welcome/Member Check-in Connie
- Spiritual Reflection Daniel
- Review Prayer Requests & Prayers Connie and Daniel
Learning 7:00 – 7:45
- Hero-making and Why it Matters to Us Pastor Jen
Leading 7:45 – 8:15
- Finance…2021 Budget David
- Staffing Update…Director of Discipleship Connie
- Quarterly Ministry Reports…CUMNS, Stillwaters, Comm/Tech Connie
- Pastor’s Report Pastor Jen
Closing 8:15 – 8:30
- Adoption of Minutes Connie
- For the Good of the Order All
- Re-cap, Celebrations, and Closing Prayer Connie/Daniel
2021 Governance Board Meetings:
1-19, 2-16, 3-16, 4-20, 5-18, 6-15, 7-20, 8-17, 9-21, 10-19, 11-16, 12-21
Next up for Devo’s/Prayer/Snacks: David Ayres GB Covenant: “We mobilize our work through preparation.”